- When units are phisically damaged and need to be repaired first;
- When customer do not use proper code entry instructions from owners manual of audio units;
- When Radio / SatNav factory original codes are changed previously, by re-programming radio MCU/EEPROM chip content;
- When the radio has "USER CODE" mode and customer sets own codes;
- When too many wrong code entry attempts are made and radio is blocked (showing "WAIT", "LOCK" etc);
- When vehicle Radio / SatNav units are protected with additional futures like IMMO protection etc., units are not installed in original cars, units are locked and showing "CANCHECK", "IMMO", "PROD", "DISABLED" etc.
Please, take this into account before applying to our online service, we do not take responsibility and do not refund in case of any violation of terms and conditions listed under this section above.